Monday, June 26, 2006

 

Back to Yale

No, we're not going to New Haven to debate foreign policy with the intellectuals at Yale. Rather, we're going back to see Dr. Foss. This appointment is the long awaited follow-up after my drug eruption in March. For a while, I had relatively no signs of the lymphoma, but the rash is slowly re-emerging. I apply Cetaphil cream every other day or so, but otherwise, the rash is not that bad. However, I've been in the "not-that-bad" stage before and we're not going to wait until it gets annoying before getting after it. Hence, the return visit.

Please pray for wisdom as we chat with Dr. Foss, travel mercies (we'll be there and back again in 24 hours), rest and patience. Thanks for your continued partnership. I'll update the blog later this week with the latest.

Peace and Blessings,
Scott




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter