Tuesday, September 05, 2006

 

Labor Day

Rachelle and I saw Will Ferrell's Talledega Nights on Friday night. It was a comical, pointless, plotless movie, making fun of most of the NASCAR stereotypes. We loved it.

On Saturday, I did this:


Pictured L to R: Lane, me, Ford (8) and Jonathon. We marked our 16th annual (I think) Labor Day dove hunt. We all had a pretty good day. I grilled my birds on Sunday night. Yummy, but Rachelle passed. No, I didn't wear my blue shirt while hunting, but have already changed. It was a bit, er...gamey at the end of the day.

Medical: I continue to adjust to my (new) medications, and am seeing progress. Praise God! I'm planning to return to Yale mid-October.

Scott




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter