Tuesday, June 05, 2007

 

Austin; Yale; Yada Yada

The McClintock's headed southwest in mid-May to visit our good friends, the Stokes - Macon, Kellsey, Aidan and Honor - in Austin, TX. Anna Scott was able to hold Honor a bit. Will practiced his future Blackberry skills while chillin' on the couch.




I'm scheduled to return to Yale on June 26 to see Dr. Foss. Rachelle and I have been encouraged as of late as the tell-tale rash is virtually non-existent. I've been continuing my Interferon treatments since last July and started narrowbeam UVB treatments in February. This regimen has yielded positive results, which I anticipate Dr. Foss to confirm. I suspect that Dr. Foss will recommend a maintenance regimen, scaling back the Interferon and the UVB. We'll see, but we're encouraged nonetheless. Oh, and I've lost 16 pounds since last July.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter