Sunday, November 16, 2008

 

Yes, we still exist

Yes, Rachelle and I still exist. We now have 7 kids....just kidding. We're quite content with our two. Anna Scott just turned 6 and is in kindergarten at Covenant Day School. Will is 2 and all boy. We moved in May to get a little more elbow room, moving about 7 miles towards Matthews. I (we) now have a garage and a bonus room, plus the kids have their own bathrooms. I included some pictures below from our backyard after I raked the mountains of leafs, which we then tumbled through and through.

On the medical front, I continue to show no signs of recurrence. I continue with treatments and see my docs periodically. Otherwise, I'm blessed to be in remission and remain thankful for your prayers.









<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter