Thursday, March 30, 2006

 

"Holy Mackerel!!"

...was Dr. Hay's reaction to the healing in my legs, where just 10-days ago, I was being wheeled (literally) into her office for care.

Rachelle and I are still re-orienting to the "New Normal," and still find it hard to believe where I've been and where I am in a matter of 3 weeks.

We've lived/are living in that flux between wholly trusting in God and living responsibly. My healing is nothing short of miraculous and God's divine intervention thru good medicine. Praise the Lord.

My next step is to return to Yale in a few weeks to discuss the macro issues of my disease and determine the next treatment regimen. We are grateful for and continually covet your prayers. Thanks.

Update: The reaction from my dermatologist, Dr. DeBuys: "WOW!!"
-Scott




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter